Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Everlasting Love

     Do you believe in on soul mates? Well I do and I'm going to tell you a story on how we met.
     It started in Middle School. I was in 7th grade at the time, and I just moved from Florida. It was a big change and I was sad. My friends would be miles apart and "Oovoo" wouldn't help fulfill me.
     On my first day of school in New York City, I was so nervous. There were people everywhere and my school was huge! I felt so lost and no one was there to guide me.
     I was trying to find my way to Sex Ed class when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and there were he was. Smiling at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. Apparently he knew I was clueless because he laughed a little.
     "You seem lost", he said.
     "Uh, yeah I am", I laughed a little. He was really cute and seemed to be smiling at me a lot.
     "Can I see", he reached over and for my schedule. I felt a little smile appear over my face as he reached for my paper. While he was reading I quickly fixed my luscious, long, brow hair.
     "Follow me, oh and the name is Rick", he said as he handed my schedule back with a smile.
     I politely smiled back with a reply. "Annabelle".
     That was the day we met. Ever since that day he walked me to class. "To make sure that I didn't get lost". I thought that was sweet. We got to know each other more and more each day. Soon enough we became so close that we close that we would meet up on the weekend to hang out. I remember my feelings for him growing each time he asked me to hang.
     One night we were looking up at the sky at the stars above us. We were laying on the grass side by side, claiming every star we saw. It was fun, until he got quiet for a second.
     "Can I ask you something"? , he said.
     "Duh", I laughed.
     "What would you do if I asked you for a kiss"?
     I thought bout this for a second.
     "I don't know", I said.
     "What would yo do if I asked you out and told you that I liked you a lot"?
     I sat up. "Are you serious"?
     "Yeah I mean, I don't know if you realized, but I like you a lot".
     My mind was in another place when he said this and i knew he was telling the truth. I knew him long enough to realize.
     I looked up at him and said, "I like you to". I smiled and so did he.
     "So what do you say"? , he said.
     I smiled. "Tell me if this answers your question". I leaned in and kissed him. It was the night that changed my life.
     About a month later we fell madly in love. It was a like a miracle was given to me to make my life happy. After all, I was sad to have moved but now I thank my parents. He's the best thing that happened to me in New York. Of course I still talk to my friends, and I tell them everything. I feel happy to have met him and to have my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment